Wednesday 12 June 2013

Digital Stamps - Baby under a Patchwork Quilt

When I was planning the new Handmade Harbour website, I asked for testers to check the digistamps worked OK.  It was fab to see what people had done with the images.  Today I want to show you how different one image can look when different people put their own creative stamp on it

I loved what my testers did with this baby under a patchwork quilt digi...

Felicity's was a lovely colour scheme for a little girl...


and Kym made some tags.  This worked out well for her as she makes quilts for new babies!  The image looks good left black and white - I love these little tags that Kym came up with!


Keryn made the quilt to match the patchwork backing paper that was also part of my test batch...


This was the backing paper she used (below).  They work well together, don't you think?  I hadn't planned it that way, but it reminded me that I need to think along the lines of things being used together!


I love the blues and greens in this one by Deanne - it feels very restful and calm.

And this one by Anne Marie with its natural background is a little bit different - it makes a very lovely card for a little boy:


I really love seeing what other people are doing with my images.  I think I'm going to really enjoy this journey!

I'll be sorting out putting a design team together in the next couple of weeks, and I will be aiming to upload new stamps every week.  Do check back if you think you might be interested in either!  If you want to, you can browse my digi stamps here.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

what a beautiful image! I love seeing all of the different variations!

Wendy said...

It's great to see the different interpretations of the same image, isn't it? It would be hard to pick a favourite!

FabricFascination said...

Thanks for including my tags in this collection. I love seeing what everyone did with their stamp. Such a variety of projects!

Unknown said...

It's lovely to see what everybody did with your digital stamps! I would be interested in 'testing' for you once in a while, although I have absolutely no experience using them!

Unknown said...

Thank you so much for showing the pink one I did - had great fun colouring them in - thought the design was fab! Felicity

Jan said...

It's great that the stamps can be so versatile, love all the different uses.

Jan x

Christmas Pie Crafts said...

It's love to see different interpretation and all so different. Really lovely. Hope you have a good week.

Jan Gartlan said...

Can't wait to see your tea cosy! Cute images.